How to do Astrography with a Samsung Smartphone Camera | Astrography on Samsung Smartphone | Astrography


First of all lets get to know about,
what is Astrography ?
Astrography means astronomical imaging. It is the photography of celestial objects, astronomical objects and the area that appears in the night sky.

In this article I am going to teach you all about how to do Astrography with your Samsung Smartphone (you can try this with other brands). I made this tutorial article with my Personal experiences.


Open your Phones Camera and open the Pro Mode (since Earth and Stars don't stay in one place, so our phones default camera setting will unable to capture it).
Then on the pro mode set the shutter speed in between 10 to 15, ISO in between 800 to 3200, White Balance- Auto, Focus- at Infinity. Make sure to set your smartphone in a stable object or place, Set the timer of 2 seconds and after that click the picture of the sky. After that you will get an amazing photo of the night sky, you can edit that picture with any editing apps. I normally use Lightroom to edit my pictures that I capture.
I hope you have loved my Astrography tutorial. 

Post a Comment

0 Comments